Thursday, January 12, 2012

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jer. 29:11

I have come to lean on this verse more and more lately! In thinking of all the change in this past year alone, I just have to remind myself that Jesus really does have a plan for my life! He wants to give me peace, and He knows just what we need to go through to end up where He wants us :) Not really profound, I know, but it helps me :)

James and I now live in La Grange, WY in a trailer park (it only has 5 tralers) and we are enjoying being close to church and friends. Our dogs aren't enjoying it so much cause they have nowhere to run, but at least we can keep them inside at nights in their kennels. Now they can stay warm and cozy :)

We enjoyed getting to go to IN for Christmas. Were hoping to get to NC as well, but time and money did not allow that. Thankfully, I get to see some of my family next week in PA. :)

I am so excited about next weekend! Jeremy Fuller has a Youth Discovery that he started, and has invited Joel Byer to speak. Joel, Jeremy, Stefan Paulus, myself, and Alanna McIntyre will be doing a lot of the music!! :) We have not sang together since '98, so it will be so much fun to catch up and sing together again!! I'm also hoping that some of my Penn View friends will be able to attend....

No comments :