Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Visitors from PA!

So thankful that Mark & Laura, Robbie, and Nevaeh Fultz were able to come spend a week with us! God knew the exact time that we needed them here! Isn't He just awesome?!

While they were here, we visited Scotts Bluff, NE and the Oregon Trail memorial. Mark was able to find some elk antlers and take them back to PA, Robbie got LOTS of pictures of antelope, prairie dogs, canyons, deer, raccoons, horses, people, and whatever else he could find :)

Laura and I got to talk and stayed up late several nights (although not quite as late as we used too :) I think we're both getting to old for that!) LOL! Little Miss Sunshine (Nevaeh) kept us all laughing and stole James' heart.

James and I are still looking for a place to live/work, but we know that God has a perfect plan and at the right time, He'll share it with us. I'm a little unpatient, but I'm trying to trust :)




3 comments :

The Dickinsons said...

Nice you got to have company! Been praying that James is healing from his car accident. Sending you a hug.

May y'all have a very Merry Christmas!
~Heather~

Mark and Laura Fultz said...

It was the BEST time!!! My only wish was that Daryl could be with us!

Jennifer said...

I just found you! I didn't know you had a blog. Many blessings to you!