Friday, October 21, 2011

Life may be uncertain...God is not!

So, we've been so excited to be here in WY for the past 10 months! I've enjoyed being able to stay at home for once :) And James has been trying his best to be a good employee of the ranch.

Now it looks like we're entering another phase of life, where we have absolutely no idea where we're going or what we're doing! James has been feeling the need to look for something else and has been quietly searching. (His boss is becoming UNBEARABLE to work for! and several of our friends and even people we don't know have said they've wondered why we even took the job....) oh well....God knows why, right?

I used to never worry about anything, but in the past few months, that's all I seem able to do. I'm daily reminding myself that "if His eye is on the sparrow, when it comes to me and you, there is no place He won't go, and nothing He won't do!" (song sung by David Phelps) Is. 26:3 is also a favorite comfort! If I keep my mind focused on Him and TRUST JESUS then He will keep me in perfect peace!

I'm determined to keep going and to keep doing my best to be James' encourager and cheering section! We will make it! Thanks for your prayers during this time....I really don't know where we'll end up, but I'm sure we'll be surprised and happy at how it all works out, no matter what :)

5 comments :

jeff said...

Isn't it interesting where God leads us sometimes, but we can rest assured that God has purpose in everything in our lives. Trusting that God will open the right doors for you and that you find peace in leadership of the Holy Spirit. Can't wait to see where you end up! God sometimes, at least I think, has a unique sense of humor.

Kimberly said...

Thanks, Jeff :) I think He does too! :) Good to hear from you! Hope things are going well for you guys. Seems like A LONG TIME since I've seen you :)

jeff said...

It has been a real long time, but that's what happens when people get married and we all get a little older. We aren'e travelling as much since Jeffrey and Tina live here in Massena, but Justin and Stacy are in Yuba City, California. Things are going well for Rachel and me, just getting older. Take care and God bless!

Jessica G said...

Not a fun place to be. Praying for you, and hope you have answers soon!

Norma Gwen Watson said...

God has just the right place and the right job for you all...keep trusting Him...He will work it all out!