Thursday, May 12, 2011

My new hobby :)






Seems like ever since Christmas when James got me a camera, I've been on this photo spree...he's always saying, "Not again, Kim! Leave your camera home this time!" (great big sigh from me!) :)

I'm not the worlds best (or even half best) photographer but I have enjoyed playing around with my camera and paint.net. I hope to add some PEOPLE to my photos soon! :) (Getting tired of always taking scenery pics) LOL!

I am traveling to NC and IN over the next three weeks (for a week with my mom, then Joanna's graduation and Liz's wedding) so pray for James! I don't know how he'll make it. The more he talks about me going, he is determined that I'll never leave him alone again! But, he's the one who said I could go :) Oh, well....guess he'll either grow fonder of me while I'm away or decide that he can do without me. Hopefully he decides that he CAN'T live without me! HAHA!

3 comments :

The Dickinsons said...

Kim, you are doing GREAT on your photography! (I don't know the dates of your trip...so I hope that you have a fun trip, Glad you get to...Got to go!! =)
~Heather~

Pamela said...

I love your photographs, Kim. I love taking pictures. The guys that date Emily just roll their eyes. They learn fast that if they just pose and be done with it they keep momma happy!

Blessings,
Pamela

Kimberly said...

Hi, Heather! Thanks and I'm glade I got to go to IN, although I really missed James! So glad to be back!!!! :)

Mrs. Kuhns, Thanks for writing :) I enjoy reading your blog! I just downloaded 667 pics from my trip to IN and NC :) I think that James is going to get tired of looking through them :) Oh well....
I saw you at UBC on Friday night, but didn't get a chance to say Hi. That place was crowded! But it was a good service I thought.