Friday, May 06, 2011

Mothers!


This Mother's Day I have several ladies for whom to be thankful!

First, my mother: I'm so thankful that God assigned such an awesome lady to be my mother and that we have a close relationship. We've had our days, but through everything in my life, you've been there to love and encourage me and I'm so blessed to be able to call you "Mother." Momma, I love you very much! You're always there for me and I can't wait til I get to see you in a couple weeks!! :)

Second, James mother, Eunice: I can't put into words how thankful I am for the mother-in-law God gave me! I never dreamed (after hearing all the horror stories out there) that I would be so blessed to have a very special friend as a mother-in-law. Mom, I feel so blessed to be able to call you that! Thanks for including me in your family and making me feel like I belong! Love you lots!

Third, Teresa Musick: This second mom of mine is very special to me. From "Steel Magnolias" to "Anna and the King" you've cried and laughed with me and thru everything you've been a great friend! I feel badly because I don't get to see you as often as I'd like (which would be every day!), but I know you're there and you love me :) Thanks, Teresa for being my second mom! I love you very much!!!!

Fourth, (but certainly not least!) is Frances Fuller (whom I call Princess): I have had the privilege to live/travel with you for almost 8 years and I don't regret a minute of it! We had so many good times together and times where you taught me a lot about loving others and loving God! You're amazing to sing with, but more than that I know that if I ask you to pray about something you will and you'll have Jesus' ear! I love you very much, Princess, and I'm so grateful to God for you!

There are many other ladies out there who I thank God for often! So many who have given me a heritage to be proud of and carry on. I love them all!

No comments :