Monday, July 25, 2011

So, what else have I been up to this summer? Well, you'll see :)
One of my best friends, Lizzie Jarasat, was married to Ronnie Brown in Ohio. She wanted me to do all the flowers and music so of course I said "Yes." :) It was a beautiful wedding and I'm glad I was able to be there. (I believe Ronnie's Mom took this pic.)

James' sister, Liz, got married at the beginning of June to Daniel. They live in FL and it was fun to see them again and be able to do the music for their wedding. I had fun helping decorate and doing all the corsages and boutonnieres as well.

James' cousin, Katie Brubeck, got married the middle of June to David Rhoads from CO. They were married in Frankfort, IN (the same church that James and I were married in) and now live in CO. She asked me to do the music for her wedding so I got to be back in IN for a week then. Their wedding brought back lots of great memories for me but made me sad that James wasn't there to share them with me!

So, you see those are some other things I've been doing besides mowing, taking care of dogs, cleaning and organizing this house, playing my piano, having company, starting doTerra, riding 4 wheeler, bottle feeding calves, cutting James' hair, laundry, dishes, etc. :)

No comments :